Craps is a popular dice table game that many people enjoy. If you wish to play craps, you should first learn the basics of the game.
- You only need a 7 or an 11 to win the game.
- You will lose if you roll a 2, 3, or 12.
- The game begins with a pass line bet in which the player must guess which number will be rolled.
- The dealer accepts all place bets, and the shooter begins the game.
- Until they roll a 7, the shooter remains the same.
- The entire game is based on correctly guessing the numbers and placing wagers. So, before you play, learn about the many types of bets in the game.